Friday, February 25, 2011

Landed Brutus in a ravine today...thanks to the guy in front of me who lost control and I was trying to avoid, could not go on opposite side of road as someone was coming- caught the edge of the road (deep snow) and spun, then slid down the ravine sideways. I did manage to avoid a pole, several trees and avoided flipping. I thank God he gave me the state of mind to think it through and for keeping me and Brutus safe. Then while I was out of the truck taking pictures...someone else was going too fast and slid down too. I saw her coming and ran the other way. She hit Brutus with the front of her car as she went straight down. Minor damage as she mostly hit the tire- just a 2 inch deep dent on the fender along the wheel well. At least Brutus stopped her and was in the way of her hitting the trees. You can see my slide marks and the pole I missed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment