Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quick Post

Busy week once again. Lots of work and Tom's jeep still down. Getting it towed in tomorrow for a diagnostic before we decide to trash it.  Got a call from Spring and Edan's new owner...going through a divorce so I may be boarding the dogs for a little while until he can get situated in a new place. Going to Chicago tomorrow with Justin as he is going to sign up for school to become a mechanic. I was touched that he wanted me to go with him so rescheduled my work so I could.  He is sounding more like the Justin I used to know and love lately...has not been like that since he came back from Iraq. I like that he is looking to the future again instead of looking back on what he has been through or trying just to deal with the present.  Going to go pick up some chicks saturday. Have not heard about the calves yet, but I am ok with that. With the snow we have not been able to get the box built for the back of my truck so we can transport them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you do have a lot of work. and am so happy for the both of you, Glad that Justin is getting his life back into gear....Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete