Sunday, February 20, 2011

Girls are home!

Yesterday while Brandon was replacing the tie rods on my truck, they brought the bred does back. Counting down to kidding time! Looks like they will be due the beginning of June. 
 Took Gizmo back to the outside pen as it was a nice day....but he will probably be coming back up tommorrow night as it is going to be pretty cold again. He needed the exercise though.
Going to be another busy week with 40 hours of work scheduled in 4 days- not including drive time....hoping more doesn't drop. I am going to tow the Jeep over to a shop tomorrow to have it diagnosed...Tom wants to be sure it is dead before buying another. Looks like the other Jeep he was looking at was a scam...when it seems to good to be true- it normally is. I am just glad he did not send any money.
Brandon bought a brand new car! 2011 Dodge Charger...cherry red.  I am happy for him. He has been out showing everyone all day. By the time he got here it was dark, but I am sure I will see it in the light soon.   The inside was pretty cool...computerized and neat displays....and it even has heated cloth seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment