Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time to get busy-er!

The weather this week was a bit warmer- with a few cold nights in there and snow last night...but broken up with some days in the high 40's. Tom got his Jeep back- so I can stop playing chauffeur- yeah!!! 
 I had Peyton and Bella for the night on Friday. I swear Peyton looks so much like Austin with his blonde curls at that age- I was calling him Austin the first 2 hours! I got a couple photos of Peyton, but when I opened them they were too grainy :( Here is a couple pics of Austin at 2 though. Yes...that is me with the bleach blonde hair LOL  That is Brandon next to him.
                                       Hmmm I wonder if I can dig into the cake with my hands...
                                                       Cake or ice cream??? ...both!

Tabitha said she was going to get Peyton a hair cut...noooo! I love his blonde curls!  I probably won't be seeing the other grandbabies for a long time- if ever. Ashley decided she is done with the marriage and staying in KY with her mom. She is mad at me because I posted the entire story of what happened on her facebook page as I got tired of her saying it was all Justin's  fault and that he didn't care for his kids and hearing everyone bashing him. I did not get angry, I simply stated the facts and reminded her that when she married she commited to her husband above all others- including her mom.  I illustrated that Justin was showing his commitment to her and his family by his actions and keeping the promises he made. She got mad enough to cuss me out and tell me to stay out of her conversations and to swear that she was not attached to her mother. I guess she didn't care for the truth being posted for all to see. She deleted me and Justin from her Facebook after he agreed with what I said.
I am looking for a mesh dog kennel so I can keep my escape artists contained. Been searching for a used one with no luck- so guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and buy new.  Sigh.  Maybe I will just start buying a panel or 2 at a time and convert all my kennels. It will take a while though.  Wish I knew someone who could make them for me as I need custom sizes.
I have a busy week at work this week, but it is the last week with resets....so will slow down next week. Spent most of today cleaning up my office/puppy room. I could not beleive how much dust! I think I am going to take the cat box out of here, part of it was due to the scoopable litter being scratched out of the box....and scattered.
I am going to start working out again...starting tonight. I have lost almost all my weight, now just need to tone everything up sothe muscles show definition again. I WILL wear a bikini this summer!
I went shopping the clearance racks this week...bought almost $100 worth of clothes for $10! The jeans are size 7...I plan to be fitting into those shortly.
I hired Morgan back to take care of the animals on the days both Tom and I work late. So far she is doing a really good job- even Tom is commenting on it.  I ran into Parker (eye candy) yesterday. Oh my ...he is looking even better! Thinking I need to hire him back this summer just so I can watch him with his shirt off again LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment